Contact Oakley’s, sports turf renovation experts with specialist equipment to drain, maintain and enhance fine turf areas such as football, rugby and cricket pitches, bowling greens and golf fairways and greens.
Oakley’s appreciate that every fine turf area is different. Each requires bespoke care and treatment to enhance it for the use intended.
Our sports turf renovation experts will visit you onsite and draw up a written renovation programme tailor made for your specific fine turf area, to suit both your circumstances and budget. If you need specialist contract services, we can provide those too, with a range of machines (some of which are described here) at our disposal or available for hire, short or long term.
Contact us for further details about our sports turf renovation service.
- Deep tine aeration down to a depth of 10″
- Parallelogram action producing earth shattering effect
- Versalitile, allowing use of solid or hollow tines
- Encourages deep root zone growth
- Improves drainage and allows air into the root system
- Relieves compaction down to 10″ (25cm)
- Provides continuous slits for good drainage
- Smooth operation with slow rotor speed
- Blades do not lift the surface or throw up stones and debris
- Cast spikes punch 750 holes per square metre
- Very little surface disturbance
- Spikes tapered to accept seeds
- Spreads bents – fescues and rye grass seeds
- Suitable for top dressing large areas
- Suitable for both wet and dry materials
- Includes high speed finishing brush
- Up to 18 cubic feet capacity
- Pedestrian aeriation with solid or hollow tines up to a depth of 90mm
- Excellent manoeuverability for use in all conditions
- Breaks surface to allow water and air into grass root system
- Pulverises soil into a fine tilth and seedbed
- Levels and rakes in one pass
- Cultivates to a depth of 8″ (20cm) Buries rocks, overgrowth and debris
- Play immediately after application
- 48″ width
- Close hole spacing
- Water injection to depth of 100 – 200mm
- Wetting agent application
- Improves dry patch conditions